New update v1.0.8 “Dragon Hunter” is coming to Call of Dragons on 10/20/22 at 07:00 UTC. During this time the servers will be down for an estimated time of 2 hours.
A Smoother Route to Prosperity
- 3 new Epic Artifacts: Heartpiercer, Archery Master’s Manual, and Magic Bomb. 3 new Elite Artifacts: Rapid Crossbow, Bone Cleaver, and Ever-Ice. Draw them from the Artifact Compendium and equip your Heroes with them.
- Changed the Skill effect of Giant’s Bone: damage from Power Strike only applies to Darklings, Dark Creatures and Behemoths.
- Changed the Skill effect of Greenfinger Sickle: resources gained from Quick Harvest depend on the resource gathered. See below:
- Changed Boots of Swiftness Artifact buff—now grants a 1.5% increase to Legion HP when ascended to 4 Stars (down from 2%).
- War Frenzy can be activated when casting Artifact Skills on enemy Legions.
- Added the ability to unequip Artifacts.
- Added the “PvP” Artifact tag to more clearly display Artifact features.
- When exchanging Legendary Hero Tokens, Season Custom Tokens will be recommended for use first.
- Reduced the difficulty of leveling up Heroes and Artifacts. During Season 1, Heroes and Artifacts will have a maximum Star Rating of 4 Stars, with Artifacts having a maximum level of 40.
- Goblin Market Changes:
- Removed scrap function for Legendary Hero Tokens and Legendary Artifact Emblems.
- Medals can be scrapped to gain Hero Coins, and Essence can be scrapped to gain Artifact Coins.
- Adjusted refresh chances for Speedup items at the Goblin Market.
An Even Richer Combat Experience
- Darkling Guards refresh more often, allowing you to find Darkling Guards closer to your City.
- Improved the Battle Log system, fixing issues where buffs would not be accurately reported. Shield effects and other buffs gained by Legions can now be seen in Battle Logs.
- Changed the command system for Legions. Previously, players had to tap and hold empty spaces on the map to issue commands; this has been changed to a simple tap.
- Improved the recommendation system for Legion configurations. Recommendations will now more accurately fit a Hero’s attributes.
- Fixed Hero Skills:
- Fixed errors in the upgrade preview for Atheus’s passive Skill Sanctified Wings:
- Previously: HP increase 5%/7%/%/20%/15%; Healing effect received increase %/8%/11%/15%/20%.
- Now: HP increase 3%/4%/6%/8%/10%; Healing effect received increase 4%/6%/8%/11%/15%.
- Fixed an issue where Alwyn’s passive Skill Friend of the Hemlock would not take effect, and fixed errors in the Skill description: chance of inflicting Ensnare changed from 10% to 15%.
- Reduced Unit Count losses for Legions attacking Darkling Patrols, Dark Creatures, Darkling Guards, and Darkling Forts, and reduced the number of severely wounded units.
- Fixed an issue where Ranged units’ counterattack damage would be calculated incorrectly in Rallied Armies.
A More Accessible Map
- Added a new notification when you discover an Observatory, and when your Mist Exploration Progress in an area is over 90%. You can now tap a pop-up icon on the right-hand side of the screen to jump to an Observatory and activate it.
- Increased the area of Mist dispersed when activating an Observatory.
- You can now see the location of all Observatories on the map by selecting Alliance Mode or Explore Mode.
- Added icons denoting bridges on the map, allowing you to see the locations of all bridges.
An Improved Alliance System
- Tapping coordinates with an Alliance tag in the chat window allows you to jump to that location on the map.
- Added the ability to recall Legions within a Rallied Army back to your City. The Rally Captain can also choose to dismiss any Legion and return them to their City.
- When relocating your City to territory near an Alliance Road, a Road will automatically be constructed, connecting your City to the Alliance Road. This automatically-constructed Road cannot be upgraded, and will not increase Legions’ March Speed, but it does make your City look better on the map!
- When you have deployed a Legion to join a Rallied Army, an icon for the Rallied Army will appear in the top-left corner of the screen, allowing you to easily tell whether you have joined a Rally.
- Changed the death rate of severely wounded units in Garrison Legions. When Legions deployed to Alliance Members’ Cities are attacked, severely wounded units will die at a rate of 10%, rather than 50%.
- Increased Ore, Wood, Gold, and Mana storage capacity for the Alliance Storehouse.
- Added a preparation phase. Alliance Officers can set a location and waiting period for the preparation phase, beginning a countdown to the start of the event. Once set, the caravan will wait at the designated location; Alliance Members can head there within the allotted waiting period.
- Improved the team selection system. The system will no longer automatically select teams. Tap the caravan then select the “Escort” button to join the team.
- Increased the duration of Titan’s Legacy from 56 to 70 days, and changed the EXP rewards for Event Quests.
- Forge of Light Event Changes:
- Reduced the difficulty of acquiring Legendary Artifacts. You are now guaranteed to receive a Legendary Artifact every 90 draws, rather than 120. The probability of obtaining Legendary Artifacts has been increased from 1.0855% to 1.5155%.
- Increased the chances of receiving designated Artifacts. The Blessings system has replaced the previous system of exchanging remaining draws for Artifacts.
More Details on Seasons
- The Augurstone page has been improved, showing more details about Seasons.
- Season Info: Added an introduction for each Season, and information regarding Season progress and Season resets.
- Season Summary: Added a Season Summary section, showing each Alliance’s specific finishing circumstances and Season Objectives.
- Season Rewards: Added rewards for completing Season Objectives, which can be claimed according to your achievements in the Season. Incredible treasures await you!
- Improved Gather Reports. You can now see EXP gained by the Hero through gathering, and any additional rewars conferred by Hero Talents.
- Added a feature allowing you to use Choice Resource Chests in the resource replenishment page.
- Improved the Storehouse management interface, adding separate pages showing the Protection Capacity for each resource type.
- Defeated Darkling Legions will no longer drop Elite Medals.
- Added a new notification for Heroes’ Main Stories. You can now quickly see which Heroes within your City have accessible Main Stories and interact with them.
- Added an auto-play function for Stories; dialog choices must still be made manually.